467 Calories | 44 g Carbs | 54 g Protein | 9 g Fat
Recreate your childhood with this classic combination of banana and peanut butter.
2 scoop dymatize Elite XT (Banana Nut)
¼ cup kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
6 fl oz milk, fat-free
2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
Prep: 5 min. Cook: 15 min. Total: 20 min
1. Preheat greased skillet to medium.
2. Measure flapjack mix and protein powder into bowl; mix together thoroughly.
3. Add milk and peanut butter powder and mix until all dry ingredients are moist.
4. Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup, pour pancake mixture onto skillet.
5. Cook until bubbles appear on pancakes.
6. Flip pancakes and cook 1-2 minutes or until done.
7 . Serve immediately. Optional: Layer on banana slices and top with Dymatize Elite Peanut Butter protein bar chunks or You Fresh Naturals Sugar Cookie Muscle Butter.