556 Calories | 67 g Carbs | 56 g Protein | 7 g Fat
Vanilla protein powder complements the pumpkin nicely, and the pumpkin spice birthday cake topping adds another awesome layer of flavor.
½ cup kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
½ cup pumpkin, canned
2 scoop dymatize Elite XT (Rich Vanilla)
4 fl oz milk, fat-free
Prep: 5 min. Cook: 15 min. Total: 20 min
1. Preheat greased skillet to medium.
2. Measure flapjack mix and protein powder into bowl; mix together thoroughly.
3. Add milk and mix until all dry ingredients are moist.
4. Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup, pour pancake mixture onto skillet.
5. Cook until bubbles appear on pancakes.
6. Flip pancakes and cook 1-2 minutes or until done.
7. Serve immediately. Optional: Top with You Fresh Naturals Pumpkin Spice Birthday Cake Muscle Butter or Oreo Cadbury Chocolate Egg.